Wednesday 13 April 2011

We are nearly there!

A big thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far.  There have been a few very generous sponsors in the last few days from people in my street who have helped pushed me to within striking distance of my Golden Bond amount and hopefully a little beyond.  I would really like to reach £2.5k.  There are still a few days left - can we do it?

Today I picked up my number and timing tag, which was very exciting.  It also marked the end of my tapering as I have set aside Thursday, Friday and Saturday as rest days.  It seems strange that the training, which has been such a large commitment over the last few weeks, is now at an end.  But I feel great.  My knees are largely pain free.  And I am ready.

Look out for number 38850 on the tele!

No comments:

Post a Comment